Everything Bagel Sausage Bites
These Culinary Tours Everything Bagel Sausage Bites are extra special because not only are the mini cocktail sausages wrapped in puff pastry. They are then topped with a sprinkling of everything bagel seasoning.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
● 1 (14-ounce) package puff pastry, defrosted
● 1 (14-ounce) package of cocktail sausages
● 2 tablespoons Culinary Tours French Style Dijon Mustard made with white wine
● 1 egg, lightly beaten
● 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
● Culinary Tours French Style Dijon Mustard, Coarse Ground
● Culinary Tours Smoked Porter Mustard, Coarse Ground
● Culinary Tours Sweet & Hot Honey Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out puff pastry to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into 16 squares. Brush each square lightly
with white wine Dijon mustard and place cocktail sausage in the middle. Fold ends over
to enclose sausage in pastry.
- Transfer sausage bites to the prepared baking sheet and brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle
evenly with the everything bagel seasoning and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until puffed
- Serve with assorted mustards