Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
An easy broccoli cheese quiche recipe, made with just 6 ingredients! This is sure to be a family favorite for dinner, breakfast or lunch!
PREP TIME: 15 MIN. | COOK TIME: 45 TO 50 MIN. | TOTAL TIME: 60 TO 65 MIN.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Bushel & Basket broccoli florets, steamed or blanched
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F; coat a 9-inch glass pie plate or ceramic
quiche dish with nonstick spray.
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half, mustard, salt and pepper together in
large measuring cup with pour spout. Spread broccoli on bottom
of prepared pie plate, sprinkle with cheese, and pour egg mixture
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until top is browned and center is set
but slightly jiggly (the tip of a knife inserted in center of quiche
should come out clean). Cool quiche on a rack for 15 minutes
before slicing into wedges and serving.